Saturday, May 14, 2016

SUCCESS! TUTORING
May 2016
*Tutor and Parent Appreciation Week, Monday, May 16 - Thursday, May 19

In this issue
 Summer at Success Tutoring

*TUTOR APPRECIATION WEEK

This coming week is Tutor Appreciation Week.
(Monday, May 16 - Thursday, May 19)

This is your chance to thank your tutor for all the help they have given you this school year.  We suggest you give them a thank you card, write a testimonial or give them a big hug.


* PARENT APPRECIATION WEEK


This coming week is Parent Appreciation Week.
(Monday, May 16- Thursday, May 19)

To thank you, our parents, we have yummy refreshments and special discounted summer rates.

THANK YOU! 
THANK YOU! 

Your children have been a pleasure to tutor.

Vicky and Armando Salcido, Owners and all of the Tutors at Success Tutoring
Summer at Success Tutoring
June - August 2016


Looking for the right fit for your child this summer?
Where you can enjoy your vacations, attend summer events and still have time to review or learn something new? At Success Tutoring, we are offering several options to fit your needs.
  • one-to-one tutoring by current or retired teachers on most subjects for all ages.  
  • economical small group math and language arts review workshops (pictured above)
  • SAT/ACT and other test prep
  • summer school help
  • improve reading skills
  • get ahead or prep for next term's Common Core or regular math class
  • Monday - Thursday, flexible hours
​Contact the office for details. 818.557.7379


What a few students and parents said last summer.

"Coming into the SAT Prep I was feeling pretty confident in knowing that I scored high on my PSATs but after tackling the SAT Prep, I realized that I could use a little bit of touch up.  After the 5 week classes, I am now more confident going into the SAT and plan to get a higher score." (11th grader, SAT Prep)

"When I first started my tutoring, I thought to myself that it was going to be terrible and I felt that I didn't really need it.  I got my first lessons with my tutor and I realized that there are so many aspects that will be needed to know for my major.  I loved the way I was being taught, it was clear and very thorough.  My tutor has taught me how the math I'm relearning is going to help in engineering.  I am thankful to have him as my tutor and don't regret coming here." (11th grader, Algebra II review.)

"I have been having a great time in tutoring.  I already have felt a difference.  I think it also helps that my tutor is a former teacher.  He really helps me understand the concepts and explains to me when I don't understand.  We have already gone from school review to learning new material.  Thank you." (7th grader - math prep) 

"Our daughter has expanded her vocabulary and shown an increase in her reading level in just a couple weeks in the Success Tutoring summer reading program.  Her confidence has grown so much and she is reading books she found difficult just a short time ago.  We are really impressed with the progress she is making."(parent of 1st grader - reading skills)


Success Tutoring 1825 W. Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA  91506


No comments:

Post a Comment